UDC Training Center specializes in BIM (Building Information Modelling) and OPEN BIM software implementation and workflows within the AEC industry. BIM (Building Information Modelling) is changing how the multidisciplinary construction industry as a whole is integrating and collaborating and consequently promises new and exciting opportunities within the field.
UDC is an approved training center from HRDA (ΑνΑΔ), and hosts both open subsidized seminars and subsidized trainings catered to in-house company needs.
- We work with you and carry out research to understand your needs and the needs of your clients.
- We then identify the best way or ways for these needs to be met and enable you to implement this effectively.
- We train your team to be prepared to achieve the goals, bringing satisfaction for you and your customers.
- Our aim is to develop your skills, empower you to feel more confident and enable you to maintain changes.
Facilities & Staff
UDC headquarters are in Kiti, Larnaca. Open seminars are usually held live online, giving any candidate the opportunity to take part irrelevant of your location. For in-house seminars we usually come to you and host the training within your company’s quarters.
We are the only Approved Graphisoft Learn Center in Cyprus & Greece.
Our trainings do not only focus on how BIM software work as standalone applications. Additionally, we focus on workflows & methodologies, real life scenarios and implementations, and how different BIM programs can communicate effectively with one another via sharing and collaborating methods.
Courses & Programs
- Archicad BIM Modelling and Documentation
- Advanced ΒΙΜ (Building Information Modelling) and Open BIM workflows, with Team Collaboration BIM in Archicad
- BIM Management – Archicad Template Creation
- 3D Visualization in Archicad
- Managing Design Options in Archicad
- Advanced BIMx Workflows in Archicad
- Advanced ΒΙΜ Authoring Documentation and Detailing Techniques in Archicad
- BIMx in Archicad
- Archicad – Revit Exchange
- 3D Visualization in Twinmotion
- Advanced Word for a collaborative workforce
- Advanced visual communication and graphic design techniques with Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator tools
- Archicad Teamwork and Hotlinking
- BIM Management – Revit Template and Family Creation
- BIM Modelling & Documentation for MEP Practices in Revit
- Revit Essential BIM (Building Information Modelling) Skills for Architects
- Revit Essentials for Structure
- Point Clouds in BIM
- IFC Creation & Exchange